Careers at seechange
Job title:Administration Assistant (Workshop Logistics and Marketing)
Location: Murarrie, Brisbane
Small consulting firm in Murarrie requires an Administration Assistant (Workshop Logistics and Marketing).
Casual position (20 hours per week minimum).Flexibility with the scheduling of hours. Microsoft Office Suite skills are a must. Salary $26 p/h.
The features of this role are:
- Flexibility with the scheduling of hours
- Being able to work in a small friendly team environment, with personal autonomy
- Lots of variety within the role – no one day is the same!
Purpose of the Role
SeeChange is a boutique change management consulting firm based in Murarrie Brisbane that helps businesses and individuals understand, internalise,
support and execute change. We deliver programs in the areas of team building, leadership skills and change management and our services are
delivered via workshops.
The purpose of this role is to support the facilitators at SeeChange Consulting in the delivery of these workshops services to our clients.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing business in a role that is key to the successful delivery of our services to clients.This position
will require the successful applicant to work with two other support staff.
Duties and Responsibilities
The key duties for this role are:
- Workshop Logistics - Responsible for all aspects of pre-workshop organization
- Developing Workshop Resources – Ensure workshop materials such as workbooks and powerpoint slides materials are prepared and packed
- Preparation of Marketing Material - Ensure marketing material such as our monthly newsletter and website using Business Catalyst is prepared accurately
- Data management – Maintaining our CRM (Insightly) for market
research and customer loyalty purposes
Qualifications and Experience
At least three years’ experience in Office Administration
Preferred experience in organising workshops, training and/or events
Preferred formal qualifications in the use of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) at an intermediate to advanced level
and/or demonstrated ‘on the job’ experience of these skills
Experience in video editing and production using software such as Windows Movie maker
Proven experience in dealing with customers – excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
Closing date for applications: COB Friday 8 July 2016
Contact: Please contact Director Tracy Cooper to request a copy of the
Selection Criteria. Addressing the Selection Criteria is a key requirement of your application.
Phone 07 3902 1002