NEED HELP WITH CHANGE?
- Do you want to reduce people’s resistance and fear of change?
- Do you want to know the recipe to successfully introduce change into your business?
- Do you want to save time and money when making change happen?
- Do you want to know how to get your people 'on board' so they make change happen?
We have a variety of programs that can provide you with the steps, skills and tools to introduce and implement change in your business.
If you are faced with any of these types of change:
- Strategic change – creating a new direction for your business
- Technological change – introducing new IT systems/software into the business
- Structural change – a relocation or a restructure,
we will work in partnership with you to help reduce the resistance of people so these changes are implemented as seamlessly as possible.
The benefits of these programs are that they will help to make change happen by:
- Supporting CEOs and Executive Teams to create a strategy and processes around the change, and developing their skills to work together and
effectively ‘lead’ the change process
- Assisting managers and middle managers to lead and support their people through the change to gain ‘buy in’ and minimise resistance
- Building a team of staff representatives who work together to contribute from the ‘bottom up’ to the change process. They work as key change
agents for the project, feeding information ‘up’ and ‘down’ to improve the implementation process
- Supporting, listening, consulting and engaging staff continually in the change process
- Working with all levels is a holistic approach which improves your chances of creating sustainable change, and your ability as a leader to
make change happen is closely linked to your business’ capacity to continue to remain viable in future so this is a vital step in this
What is change?
SeeChange Approach to Change
CHANGE MANAGEMENT TESTIMONIALS
"“Maria and Tracy have the ability to get the best from a team and I recommend them to anyone who wishes to create change, make improvements and see effective results in their business.”
Ken Cameron, General Manager.
Cameron Pastoral Company, Goondiwindi .
"“Staff have reflected that participating in the SeeChange Program gave them renewed motivation, reinforced a belief that being a leader in change is a positive thing and boosted their confidence in their ability to be effective change makers. It is evident that the tools are being applied in real situations to engage others in finding solutions within local teams in order to gain measurable business results."
Mary- Anne Bowyer, General Manager Community Services.
Southern Cross Care Queensland.
"“If we didn’t use SeeChange Consulting our business would have self destructed. The unchosen change that was forced upon us by external factors saw us
in a very challenging position. The tools, skills and thinking ability we gained from working with SeeChange has seen us deal with the forced change and
we are now a lot different business than we were 12 months ago."
Selwyn Bruhl, Managing Director.
Bruhl Roadworks and Earthmoving.